Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akio Koda
Administrators nickname
Jack Lopez
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/Xzsfb4k

Akio Koda

Player
Player
-ID 1586
-Name: Akio Koda
-Why were you banned?
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
-How long have you been banned? Permanently
-How long will the penalty last? 9000+
-Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor,

I used to play very much on this Server and inversted a lot of Money in Grand. That im permanently Banned now means nearly everything for me because I invested so much time on this server. I supported this Project every Month, payed a lot of Money and now i would lost everthing like my houses and my Company. I made many new Friends here and had a lot of fun playing with them on this server. So I now ask for an Unban or a shortening of my Ban, I would also agree a Money wipe or something else but I really want to be a Part of the Grand RP De02 community again. Please Mazhor give me the Chance to keep playing on this Server again. I apologize for braking the Rule and I swear it will never Happen again or anything that could cost me my Account!!!!

Kind Regards

Akio Koda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom