Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Bayar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RQ5ee9uojUo

KeremWess

Wess
Player
and today is the 2nd event that he lived with the turco grande family. they tried to rob me before informal. I complained about them but then they did this.

KeremWess

Wess
Player
I don't have a gun and I'm not doing anything to threaten you. You were the one who kept the volume down and warned, if you watched the video, I didn't hear it. If it were, I wouldn't expect to die. Why didn't you come and warn me? You spoke in a low voice to clearly kill me.

Hugeboss

Leader of unofficial org
The person who killed you is not from the Turco Grande family. Stop blaming my family for everything that happens to you. I'm sick of you, you're constantly harassing my family. and Rdm.I kicked you out of my family, you're still not smart. Besides, you're deliberately waiting there at the robbery site.

KeremWess

Wess
Player
The person who killed you is not from the Turco Grande family. Stop blaming my family for everything that happens to you. I'm sick of you, you're constantly harassing my family. and Rdm.I kicked you out of my family, you're still not smart. Besides, you're deliberately waiting there at the robbery site.
I'm not harassing your family, I'm just stating my guesses. If your parents didn't really kill me, you won't be punished. Please do not join forums that are not open to you. And I was not expelled from the family, I left voluntarily. :)

KeremWess

Wess
Player
You better teach your family members the rules of robbery, they keep harassing me.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 105272 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15​
  • Make sure your speaking circle is big enough so your demands can be heard and followed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom