Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
youseff muhtt
Administrators nickname
Alex_Pluxury
Date
Jul 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sxpY7LX

yousef muht

Player
Player
Forbbiden i got banned for 60 days another time but (((((this time wasnt my fault))))) the story is i was selling my N885 house so there is some1 came to me and said i want to buy it for 2mil and 270k so i accepted but he said (sell me it at the cheapest price so you will not lose your money and then i will transfer it and he said turn on your pov so if i scamed you do appeal on me so i turn on and at the last he scamed me for 80k house) and i did a forum at him and its approved that he is scammer and i got banned for role 1.3 and i lost all my money and 4months work gone for nothing and i know it the best rp server but its 4months not 4weaks and i was spent each day like 12hour each day and i cant repeat from 0 from that scammer so i hope i got unbanned and how i said it wasn't my fault his fault and if i can get my money back or at least get the Half of it pls and we are in this game for fun not to got banned and loos all my money from scamer and the scammer got his punishment so that shows us what im saying about him is treu. I hope i got unbanned at least and i will stop buying and selling from that scammer.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
What does "wasnt my fault" mean? You broke the rule. It's your responsibility to follow all rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom