Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billie_Mandem
Administrators nickname
alexx_odd
Date
Jul 19, 2022
Time
20:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW2KT9Y2wfc

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor.

I was banned for event rule 1.17 yesterday. I was unaware that i was going into the circle and by mistake went in with no intentions of entering, i got reported for starting in a circle but i hope you can understand my mistake.

I did not have a gun in my hand and i was still in my car when the event started, when i went inside the circle i got shot at instantly as you can see. Im really sorry that i did not pay more attention, i always have pov in circle events. But since i was not going to an event i didnt have any pov on.
I have spent alot of hours into the project aand i doint want to be away for any ammount of time.

im really sorry that i broke this event rule and it will not happen again. I play on a daily basis and i play with my friends and this is really fun, and when im not playing this game i don't know what to play. i really hope you can consider this and unban me. you can check log i was driving and did think well about the time.

I did make a appeal to but Alex declined, so i would like to take this chance to clarify what exactly happened.

Thank you for your time~ Regards Billie Mandem

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
I dont have POV i was not going for the event i did not pay attention to time and was driving then suddenly i was spawning in an event but did not have POV sorry just let me play again i will not happen again money wipe me do what ever it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom