Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ralph Boitusz
Administrators nickname
Poke Chan
Date
Jul 24, 2022
Time
11:00
Proofs
n/a

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
Hi to You all, I just received 170min jail and a warning for 7days for fail rp. I Do not have a proof to admit unfortunately, Just want it to paint the picture to how it happened and maybe convince You that that warning in my case is unnecessary. Long story short i was killed after my hands were raised by Ballas i hit the ground and my PC froze I heard everybody but couldnt do anything, didnt want to relog to fix my screen cuz that is also not allowed by role book, so i was hopping my game will unfreez in time but it didnt. There is many people on the server including some admins who definitly know that iam always following roles and never make the game play difficult for others. I have been robed 20min prior to this situation so there was nothing in my inventory plus had 4k cash on my and no items in my back beside 10 copper xD and nontransferable objects.
Please Iam begging you guys to reconsider my plead for mercy.
I Understand that in this case no meter what happened to my hardwear its still my fold and i wasted it some time of those people who were trying to rob as much as Iam now wasting Admins time but its very important for me to get back to my org as soon as possible since we currently working to bring Families gang to its glory and power :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom