Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Okeanos Fingers
Administrators nickname
Ron_Atkin
Date
Jul 25, 2022
Time
02:54
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821329056402243614/1000954140429660191/unknown.png

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
We were exposed to provocation at the black market for minutes and the Admin wanted us to leave. id 27 and other hoodrich family members remember our names and are provoking us. Ron Atkin wants us to leave, but I can't because I have to sell guns at the black market. However, Ron witnessed all the events and continued to defend them. and i just got a warning for running over pedestrians standing in the road. The Admin just tells me to leave the area. why am i leaving Others repeatedly crushed pedestrians standing on the road, and no one was warned. And if you look at this forum, "id 27" doing metagaming and someone says "Jewish Kid. it is consider about Racism. However, Ron Atkin ignores it. Also, hoodrich family members know us by our identity and they mix by calling us by our names.

POV1
POV2
POV3
POV4
POV5
POV6
POV7
POV8
POV9
POV10

ItsCapone

Player
Player
I'm the one that says Jewish kid and just want to let you know that im from israel and im jewish so

kinsxo

Player
Player
you were killed and finished literally less than a minute before in the very beginning of your first pov, NLR?

FluffyFingers

Player
Player
Nice NLR. why didnt you show the rental you hopped out of when you came back? We'll add the clips of you dying 2 minutes earlier so the admins get the full picture here.

susp3ct

Player
Player
We were exposed to provocation at the black market for minutes and the Admin wanted us to leave. id 27 and other hoodrich family members remember our names and are provoking us. Ron Atkin wants us to leave, but I can't because I have to sell guns at the black market. However, Ron witnessed all the events and continued to defend them. and i just got a warning for running over pedestrians standing in the road. The Admin just tells me to leave the area. why am i leaving Others repeatedly crushed pedestrians standing on the road, and no one was warned. And if you look at this forum, "id 27" doing metagaming and someone says "Jewish Kid. it is consider about Racism. However, Ron Atkin ignores it. Also, hoodrich family members know us by our identity and they mix by calling us by our names.

POV1
POV2
POV3
POV4
POV5
POV6
POV7
POV8
POV9
POV10
POV 10 please explain why the runing over man i dont see i didint do anything to you sir and you just decided you know what let me run him over

ItsCapone

Player
Player
You're being racist, keep going.
how am i being racist ?i know that he is jewish and im jewish and im calling him jewish i dont know what you on about tbh....and also i dont know what you are on about Luca West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom