Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For Curator of the Project Unban appeal 1.8

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serxio Markina

Player
Player
I was sanctioned for 1.8 (It is forbidden to interact between the main account and the twink. | Permanent ban of both accounts) sanctioned and since my ban came to think about it often.
As already mentioned in the conversation with Jack Lopez my son (who comes twice a year to visit) has played and he did not know that he could transfer me the money, I told Jack Lopez that my son (speaks only English) can also testify to this in a conversation with one of your admins in English. Had I known this I would have said of course no that one may not.
I am of course very sorry and I hope I get another chance, because I have many friends may get to know and would like to play with them further, I have invested a lot of money in the game and built me some and I as a customer will of course continue to invest to achieve my goals.
I would also donate some money to the state (20-30 million) so that you see that I regret this mistake of my son very much and of course my mistake that I have not paid attention.
I hope I get another chance and I will not make this mistake again.

With kind regards
michelangelo balboa

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

wenn du eine Beschwerde für Mazhor einreichst bitte ich dich dies im richtigen Forumbereich zu machen mit dem passenden prefix (for Curator of the Project) ansonsten werde ich das bearbeiten wie in diesem Fall.
Ich habe mir die Beweise angesehen und diese sind mehr als eindeutig daher abgelehnt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom