Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonic Redev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2022
Time of violation
2:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7zv3rK-nenQ

Sonic_Redev

FBI
Player
at first i need Arabic admin , the point he make at first VDM and he insulting me in Arabic , but there is something i must say it , he have 2 accounts he open another account to do that so admin please check his logs and you will se he open 2 accounts , because he don't want to get ban on his main account ( you can check the logs of him ) . and we have a lot of povs of narcos family and dark knight family about insulting ooc .

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
well Mr. Sonic that is not VDM ! VDM means Vehicle Deathmatching and if u don't know what (Vehicle Deathmatching) means i can explain to u VDM means killing people with your Vehicle so in this video he did not kill u so that does not count as VDM but he insult you, you are right about that.

Sonic_Redev

FBI
Player
well Mr. Sonic that is not VDM ! VDM means Vehicle Deathmatching and if u don't know what (Vehicle Deathmatching) means i can explain to u VDM means killing people with your Vehicle so in this video he did not kill u so that does not count as VDM but he insult you, you are right about that.
at the first iam not mr and second wait to approve this fourm and another fourms and say good luck with warning

Sonic_Redev

FBI
Player
for you if you hit anyone twice by your car this VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom