Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Karma

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mia​
2. Your age: 25​
3. Time zone: GMT+2​
4. Average online per day: 8​
5. Your Discord: karma#7890​
6. Your Nickname: Mia Karma​
7. Your ID: 105979​

Additional information

1. Leader of: Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I first joined Ballas back in January and I climbed up the ranks becoming a deputy for many consecutive terms, allowing me to learn from the very best, gaining me the necessary knowledge and experience. The Ballas have been the most successful gang for so many months all due to the time, effort and hard work that had been put in by dedicated members including myself. The reason I want to become the Leader of Ballas is because I want to bring back once again one of the most fun experiences so many people in this city got to love and enjoy.​
Myself and the community that supports me are all experienced gang leaders, high commands and valued members with a lot to offer. After a break from the crime scene it's time to make a strong come back so I can continue the legacy of our beloved gang.​
Finally, I want the leadership position to prove and achieve the goals that my experience has set for this gang which includes attending and winning every single event, improving the quality of Roleplay, making sure there are no rule-breaks by guiding and helping people while also keeping down the toxicity between gang members within the gang as well as between members of other gangs. I will strive to project good leadership skills and qualities such as being very organized, fair, understanding, tolerant, communicative and helpful but also strict when necessary making sure everything is always under control and all the members are happy and satisfied.​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
  • High requirement recruitment process, only accepting people that know all the rules of the city, while rejecting and redirecting inexperienced candidates to the according rulesets for a second chance as long as they show dedication and conviction.

• Assignment of selective and structured teams with the according reward issuance for each member that will motivate every participant to continue their dedicated hard work for different gang activities such as leading events, doing graffiti, gang turfs, robberies in the ghetto and hostages situations.

• Preference for resolving IC issues in Roleplay scenarios, such as meetings between high command members of gangs or representatives of legal organizations and even civilian groups.

• Strict rank hierarchy system which will be used to reward or strike/punish members for their performance in gang activities.

• Always looking for new, fun and creative ways to create interactive experiences such as heists, assassinations, most wanted criminal pursuits and the list goes on!

Thank you for reading my application and your consideration.

-Mia Karma.

2CTKZp8.jpg

3DxVdcR.png

David Barnes

Player
Player
Huge +1

Mia has months of experience in the most active gang possible that actually did something other than turfs and has barely had any admin punishments whilst playing the server very actively. Giving her leadership will unite so many great people again and revive the crime side of the server once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom