Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vidar Legend
Administrators nickname
Lasdias Miller
Date
Jul 27, 2022
Time
10:54
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/155225/#post-548719

Mampf Legend

Player
Player
Nickname:Vidar Legend

ID:46313

-Why was I banned? 1.1 + 1.4

-How long am I banned : 60 Days

-How long does the spear last : 45 Days

-Why should we end them?

Dear Mr. Mazhor,
The rule say it is forbidden to share or sell your account, my fail was that i logged into an other social club account. But i can just respekt a rule that say what clearly say what i can do and what not. The rule does not say its forbidden to log in into a nother social club account. And there is no proof, that i share may account, like an video or an recording of another voice that can proof, that i share my account. I have talked to obe of the admins many and many times to let them see there is a mistake in the rules, but they wont show insight. Lasdias miller say i have to many ids and i have logged in in two social club id's but i can send a appeal after 14 days. What i have done and after that my appeal is not unbanned but banned permantly. I just have one day left to pay the rent for my house or i will loose my stuff. The rules are not clearly defined. So i hope you can help me to see my frinds again and my family and get the fun back to RP

Best Wishes
Vidar Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom