Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler_Montana
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2022
Time of violation
11:10AM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
I asked in-game and was told to make a technical ticket. The technical ticket told me to post it here. So I have been bounced around desperately looking for help. The story:

I put an ad out to buy a house for 200k. I had just got the 8hr investment and was ready to start buying things in my name. A dude contacted me (Number: 17-17-843) and offered to show me a house. We met up at the gov building, he picked me up and drove me to the house. It was house 999, he even said "A special number house too!". Anyways, I took a quick look around and said alright I will buy it. he took me to the bank to grab the 200k and we went back to the house. I was told to trade property we needed to be near the house. He sent a trade request, and I accepted it thinking it would bring up a summary of the transaction. for example: what I was offering, what he was offering, the totals, etc. I had about 10hrs of playtime at this point so I am still getting used to the mechanics of the server. Anyways, I accepted without completely reading for the reason I said, and then it removed the 200k from my account and popped up saying I bought currency. He then said I would receive the house in 24hrs, and after 24hrs I did not receive the house as I was told. there were even other people there who reassured me I would get the house in 24hrs. working for 8hrs to get the investment was fun when I was working on electrical skills and just getting beginner money, but having that be completely taken away is devastating for me. I am just trying to get to lvl 5, get a car, a house, and a gun license and join the gov. Anyways, I tried to reach out to the player but had no luck. Any and all help would be appreciated.
I just want my money back if someone took advantage of me not knowing how to go about buying a house. There is so little documentation and help regarding it that I decided to trust him. The trading system is never explained by documentation that I could find. I wish I had at least a screenshot because this entire process has been painful.

Aleks Antonov

smokey
Player
Bro I had nearly the same exact thing happen to me for 500k. Sorry that happened man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom