Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pfruits Tee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2021
Time of violation
14:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ifqpIyCUSxw

Lewis

Player
Player
I am replying on behalf of Kane Zero (ID 600) due to him being forum banned.

Kane's reply-
"You can see from POV1: mistake

you can see I had just been revived to which I then continue to proceed the event.

POV2: bb

You can see the entire scenario from where I got revived, so then peaking down sight and not even being able to see the gap as to which I fell through, it is also noticeable through my discord communications that I was also surprised by this happening.

When I jump out from the other side in my perspective I was no longer inside of the silo, this can also be shown from the reporting party and half of my body is out of the silo to which I then die. In my perspective the entirety of my body is out. Also note, if I truly wanted to 'bug abuse' I could have just stayed entirely hidden and just shot from the inside.

It's truly sad to see established family's going to lengths of making petty reports, something I'm sure is not of a new nature to them. I have played on this server since the first day and have never even thought about bug abusing, however I can see the lengths to which someone will try to get another player banned"

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player

Kane's reply-
"You can see from POV1: mistake

you can see I had just been revived to which I then continue to proceed the event.

POV2: bb

You can see the entire scenario from where I got revived, so then peaking down sight and not even being able to see the gap as to which I fell through, it is also noticeable through my discord communications that I was also surprised by this happening.

When I jump out from the other side in my perspective I was no longer inside of the silo, this can also be shown from the reporting party and half of my body is out of the silo to which I then die. In my perspective the entirety of my body is out. Also note, if I truly wanted to 'bug abuse' I could have just stayed entirely hidden and just shot from the inside.

It's truly sad to see established family's going to lengths of making petty reports, something I'm sure is not of a new nature to them. I have played on this server since the first day and have never even thought about bug abusing, however I can see the lengths to which someone will try to get another player banned"
Requesting ID 600's POV of this red circle event

Due to the forum account being banned, I will allow you to post POV of ID 600(The pov must be 1+ mins with audio to make sure ID 600 didnt intentionally bug abuse and must show the moments after ID 600 is revived by ID 60522)

They have 12 hours​

Lewis

Player
Player

Kane's reply-

"Thanks for the admin team for deliberating this report, and thank you to PFruits for feeling the need to report a rule break.

To begin, it is blatantly obvious I had no intention to fall inside of a silo, you can even hear to my surprise via discord that this was never my intention. So in regards to the 'intentional bug abusing' it is made completely clear from these POV's that this is not the case. I have never even encountered this bug before.

To continue, I did not even kill anyone, nor did I do enough damage to even have killed someone.

In regards to the POV, unfortunately I do not have it. I do understand it was a red circle event and POV is required, however in this instance my hard drive was full and didn't enable me to record... I am a player who has played this server since the very first day and I would never intentional try to change something to gain an advantage. I am also a notorious turfer who still has POV's from over 2 months ago.

I understand, this POV is to see whether I bug abused or not, but it is clear to see that I did not gain any advantage from this, nor was this done on purpose. I even brought the nice and humble 14K Triad members to the same location so show them what occurred and they were in agreement that it was a complete accident however it seems like the family's higher ups have ulterior motives of course.

In conclusion with these POV's, its obvious no bug abuse occurred intentionally nor did was any advantage obtained from this. I can only tell the truth and that's what I have done.

All POV provided from both sides give you more than enough of context and vision to be able to determine this reports outcome.

Have a good day."

You can see from POV 1: mistake

POV 2: bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom