Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostking

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - gevorg
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone GMT-7
4. Average online per day 5-9 h
5. Your Discord - Gev#6914
6. Your Nickname - Ghost King
7. Your ID - 1147

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas- I used to be as Vagos deputy, Leader of marabunta , Families high command, LSPD and FIB and GOV as high command.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time being in gangs and it really made me better person and i would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in gangs back then and now. The second reason is that recently, I have seen couple gang organization that has been dominating in ghetto, the gangs are called Families and Bloods. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make vagos an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in gangs , a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a total mess and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like make things right and be the best leader and teach and tell players to comply to all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
Now i want to make ghetto with competition and try to get 100%
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3. for improving roleplay there should be a rule that who ever is joining the gang need to go trough stuff and fell the roleplay like has in real life and have a good experience not just questioning and accepting like other do.
once again i want to make vagos get back running and be the best leader.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - gevorg
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone GMT-7
4. Average online per day 5-9 h
5. Your Discord - Gev#6914
6. Your Nickname - Ghost King
7. Your ID - 1147

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas- I used to be as Vagos deputy, Leader of marabunta , Families high command, LSPD and FIB and GOV as high command.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time being in gangs and it really made me better person and i would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in gangs back then and now. The second reason is that recently, I have seen couple gang organization that has been dominating in ghetto, the gangs are called Families and Bloods. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make vagos an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in gangs , a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a total mess and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like make things right and be the best leader and teach and tell players to comply to all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
Now i want to make ghetto with competition and try to get 100%
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3. for improving roleplay there should be a rule that who ever is joining the gang need to go trough stuff and fell the roleplay like has in real life and have a good experience not just questioning and accepting like other do.
once again i want to make vagos get back running and be the best leader.
bro its a Vagos application then why you written leader of Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom