Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cupido
Administrators nickname
mazhor
Date
Jul 30, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/156301/

Cupido Dior

2x 100% turfer 3xfamwar winner Dior on top ❤️❤️
Player
good evening mazhor ,

i feel like there is sometingh going on in pt server like people have admins back up and stuff like that but sadly i do not have any proof regarding that
im here to talk about a guy called richard this guy 1 to 2 month ago been banned for cheating and lying to admins he done ban appeal 3 times and been rejected by youself as u could clearly see he was cheating . and out of no where with twink account he became leader of (Los Santos Vagos).
im not sure if your main account has been banned for cheats and lying to admins with ur twink account you can be a leader of a org i honestly dont know whats going on here there is so many talented people in the server so many people that deserve the leadership of vagos but they got rejected and they picked up richard .
today at cland at hour 12.20 he took so much damange from 2 guys shooting at him and he didnt die and you can see he is using sometingh to make him self lag as this lag is not normal i never saw this type of lag and as u know i been playing grand rp for over 1 year so i went ahead and request pov my pov request got denied by an admin saying the pov should be uploaded on yt my pov was uploaded on yt and my friend pov was uploaded on streamable the rule says you can post the pov on yt and streamable and the layer was visible and we didnt use obs to record so i dont know why our pov request got denied . i made this forum for you as you are the only person that could help us bcz of the language barrier . i hope there could be sometingh done as many people dont feel like is right him becoming a gang leader after getting banned for cheats and lying to admins i wish u a good and a happy day

Cupido Dior

Player
as you can see this guy is using no recoil redux as you can see the rev have no recoil so basically considered as illegal redux

Cupido Dior

Player
here you can see richard using same redux and thats an illegal redux bare in mind he got banned for cheats before and he keep using cheats /redux that gives him advantages

Cupido Dior

Player
here you can see richard using same redux and thats an illegal redux bare in mind he got banned for cheats before and he keep using cheats /redux that gives him advantages
HE was using this redux on the date 29/07/2022 as you can see on his own clip

DarkPessoa

Player
Player
😭😭😭 Oh Richard please These the boe fast do not know to be is normal I'm seeing this on the phone more than redux is that?

Richard Flint

Player
Player
Good morning I will leave here a video of the no recoil of the weapons if the problem is the redux I will change it right now just to warn this redux I downloaded when we were still in the same Dior fam where a Discord with redux was even made for all of us to be able use and that's where I downloaded a few redux to be able to use and see which one I liked the most so I don't know if there is really a problem with redux I just downloaded and started using it because I liked the graphics

Video

Cupido Dior

Player
Good morning I will leave here a video of the no recoil of the weapons if the problem is the redux I will change it right now just to warn this redux I downloaded when we were still in the same Dior fam where a Discord with redux was even made for all of us to be able use and that's where I downloaded a few redux to be able to use and see which one I liked the most so I don't know if there is really a problem with redux I just downloaded and started using it because I liked the graphics

Video
Like I said the revolver had no recoil and that makes it illegal even the persons that made the redux can confirm the Rev has no recoil 😊

Cupido Dior

Player

Video
And in this pic I see no where the redux u using ?

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello Cupido.

Regarding Richard: yes, he was an administrator, after which he was fired and even later cheats were found.
He received his punishment, and yet the choice of leader is highly dependent on the interview, and in the interview he showed himself better than other candidates.

Regarding everything else: I believe that this complaint has a place to be in another section. This section deals with complaints about the administration, this person has not been an administrator for a long time.
Or if you want to complain about any administrator, it is better to initially make a complaint addressed to me or to the curator of the administration.​

Cupido Dior

Player
Hello Cupido.

Regarding Richard: yes, he was an administrator, after which he was fired and even later cheats were found.
He received his punishment, and yet the choice of leader is highly dependent on the interview, and in the interview he showed himself better than other candidates.

Regarding everything else: I believe that this complaint has a place to be in another section. This section deals with complaints about the administration, this person has not been an administrator for a long time.
Or if you want to complain about any administrator, it is better to initially make a complaint addressed to me or to the curator of the administration.​
The persons was found again cheating / using illegal redux ? No action taken? My pov got denied Bcz admin said my pov should be uploaded on YouTube indeed my pov was uploaded on YouTube and the rules says I’m allowed to upload the pov on stremable to and Harry pov was there and admin still refused the pov request

Cupido Dior

Player
Close the forum plz everything has been solved privately with chief admin in private

Cupido Dior

Player
The situation has been resolved with the chief admin, please close the complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom