Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2021
Time of violation
‏‎3:37:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6zFpiyRVI&t=6s

rukahs cap

Player
Player
crime taken place by bank in the city NE on Burton and Hawick Ave. after being picked up by motel.
Is there any way i can just get my money back. I don't want to see anyone get band id rather rp it out!
Sorry this is all i could get for footage my video recorder was acting up and only clipped 5 min.
Full story: i was at hotel when a stranger1 (47339) asked me to buy a car. He said because his friend needs the room in his 9 car garage and can give me a good deal.
i agreed and said "yes how much" he said "100k to 200k depending on the car, how much you got?" i said "nothing on me but i can do 100k after i see the car" he brought me to the bank and left with with his friend stranger2 (48335) out side the bank with the car well stranger1 (47339) drove off , (48335) stranger2 asked me "are you the one buying the car" i replied yes he showed me how to see the price so i can see what a deal im getting on the car. a few words were exchange explaining that im new to the city and don't know how to buy the car. i also told him to give me the tittle of the or how ever it works first then i will pay. he said "you have nothing to worry about because you cant be scammed are robbed in the city". Then (48335) stranger2 gave me the keys and said the "car is your now! give me the 100k ", I then proceeded to give him the money. (47339) stranger1 then returns you see at end of video in the red car that we drove to the bank in, to pick up (48335) stranger2. i drove the car back to a family house were it then diapered after finding out who actually owned the car and that i was scammed. Im not a 100% but i think rules: Rule of role play 6.8/6.18, General ghetto rules 1.9/1.10, general rules for green zone 1.2/1.5/1.7. would have bin broken in this incident.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence​
  • Previous thread was rejected due to the same reason, please don't create multiple threads​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom