Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pamela Isley Tamer
Administrators nickname
Sosa Blixky
Date
Jul 30, 2022
Time
11:48
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/156918/#post-555906

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player
I reported someone, Sosa got a hold of my thread and 122857 and I got punished for mixing? Not sure how. I looked up the rules and "mixing" isn't even mentioned. So now I'm wondering where this rule is or if it even exists? Here is the link: IMPORTANT - General Rules I used ctrl+f to make sure I was not missing anything. I saw nothing about mixing and what it is. If I did mix, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could paste that rule in a response so I can know what I did wrong.

Charles Rowe

Professional Game Crasher
Player
Mixing is switching between in character speaking and out of character speaking, whilst playing and speaking you are always in character, and use the non rp chat to talk OOC’ly.

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player
Mixing is switching between in character speaking and out of character speaking, whilst playing and speaking you are always in character, and use the non rp chat to talk OOC’ly.
Okay I dont think I was talking oocly. I never mentioned anything oocly. However, as stated in my post above, that was directed to an administrator, can you post the actual rule? Because I just read the rules attached to the link in my above post and I see nothing about mixing. That is why I asked because I did not know this rule existed and I am even more perplexed to see that it is not in the rules. Can you post a link with the rule and definition about mixing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom