Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kahi Hulk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2021
Time of violation
7:12-7:16
Proofs
https://outplayed.tv/media/R5vdW3

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
I was told to post about this by Mr. Khan. I have two separate pov's im going to share. The first video shows that my car is parked in a green space(the blue tezeract). I then went on a tour with the governor through the capital and during that time I had received a message that my car was being stolen. The second pov is a conversation I was having with 2 fellow SAHP officers and 1 FIB officer who had notified me that it was Lexus Roy (they said that he was roaming around our vehicles so they moved their cars since he has stolen cars out of green spaces before, but never told me to move mine.) They private emailed him as well. This was the same person who stole a vehicle out of SAHP HQ (green space) from my friend Fredrick Hulk, but his forum was rejected. Its okay if mine gets rejected too since I don't have proper pov of him stealing it. I just wanted to see if there was something that I could do since its a reoccurring thing.

First POV

Second POV

Highlight #GTA V | Captured by #Outplayed

PS: My apologies it wont let me put two links in proofs for some reason?

Lexus roy

Player
Player
I have just a screen shot of the position from where I stole the vehicle and this both pov dont show I stole from gz

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
Lol stop ramming cars outside of gzs lexus, two people saw you do it at sahp but their bodycams got corrupt. Yeah we dont have povs of vehicles being stolen, but it is pretty simple to put pieces together especially since you've been reported for this before.

Last edited:

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
You had more than enough time to ram my car outside of the zone because I was doing a tour. I think it should be necessary that you have body cam footage of what happened before my car ended up in an alley. Also I think the fear my friends had knowing you were driving around making them move their cars should be taken into account. You are habitual offender of stealing cars in gzs. Even if this post doesn't get accepted you gotta stop bro lmfao

Last edited:

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
Don't take my past in this situation
Why not? Its valid info and your “past” just happend a few days ago with a rejected forum. It matters when you see a pattern of what you do for a loop hole for repetitive rule breaking?Mb ill just let gods handle it lmfao sorry for flooding thread its just annoying

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom