Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostking

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- gevorg
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone GMT-7
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord- Gev#5555
6. Your Nickname- Ghost King
7. Your ID - 1147

Additional information
1.Leader of Vagos - i was the leader of marabunta a while ago but i had bad members join my gang and i got banned for it but i learned my lesson and i will handle thing better now on.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i would like to be the leader of vagos because i want vagos up and running again and i want to make competition in ghetto and i will try to get the 100% like i said before i will handle things with thinking and i will try my best to be the best leader i want vagos running again with full competition because i saw that bloods and families are all over ghetto and killing everyone.

i have been high command in a lot of gangs and police force i know how to handle big numbers of people i would do all the events and who ever join they will not be there just to play they will have fun and i will teach the rules and make Shure there is no rule breaks.

at last i would recruit as high command only the people that are helpful and are appropriate and they will help me to keep everything in order and clear i would make everything with competition and fun so players can have fun i will make it the gang that has a lot of active people and are familiar with the rules i will get best of the best and try to get the 100% and make it history.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

to make it more role play i will make a quiz that players has to go trough first and then get requited and trained by high command before entering in any events. i have a lot of experience because i have played on Russia and germen and English servers so i can say that i can handle easily. also like i said we will try our best to get 100% and make it history and tech new players the rules to roleplay gaming.

also i have goals to reach is that to get my gang most biggest and with good shooters gang. Also i will do events like robberies and hostages so a lot of rp will go on and the most important will try our best for 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom