Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Javi
2. Your Age --: 34
3. TIme zone --: PST (USA Pacific Standard Time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord --: JPrellezoDFS#7727
6. Your Nickname --: Richard Gravitas
7. Your ID --: 133949

Additional information:

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) I have been playing in the city for 4+ months now and the gang life is where this game thrives. As a recent Deputy for Families, I’ve learned the ins and outs to have a successful gang. The events, spraying, teamwork, etc. make the gang life the way to go in this city. In being in Ballas, Bloods, Vagos, and now Families, I feel I have a grasp for what good leadership is to be successful. Recently, I was higher up in Vagos and Deputy and High Command for Families. I have the experience to bring Vagos to the top in grasping what the good leaders do. Focusing on a cohesive unit to take over the ghetto with turfs, sprays, events, etc. I have the experience, dedication, and love for gang life plus I have a structure in place to make Vagos on top again. One of the most important pieces in gang life is following the rules and I will do everything in power to make sure we have the appropriate RP while making Vagos on top.

b) I understand what it is to have a gang on top. Being in Vagos, we had one of the best gangs because of our activity, RP, and good leadership. Under Har Hunter and Ace Galante, I learned that they had what it takes to make their gangs the best. I plan to use a lot of what they did to ensure I have a successful gang as the best experience I've ever had has been with them. Having a plan in place with the appropriate Deputies and High Command is key to having a successful gang. With the people in the city that I know, I know I will have some of the top RP people, who will follow the rules and bring back the fun to the Vagos gang while taking over the top. My plan is to use my connections and past experience with some of the top people in the city to hire the right people for the gang. I have a minimal jail rate in negotiating store or gun robberies so I will also use this experience to make sure we avoid jail time for the gang.

c) Proper communication to gang members and High Command to ensure all rules are followed and to make sure the gang is organized. My goal is to give a chance to everyone by doing the appropriate interview process while attending as many of events each day and following the rules at all times. Without rules, we have chaos and this cannot happen. With the right people and the right plan, we can ensure Vagos will be back on top.

Turfs are important, but this isn't the only thing to focus on. We need to focus on events, taking over the ghetto, sprays, etc. There's more to gang life than just turfing. When we do have turfs, we will ensure that we give the people a chance that are willing to give it a try. Everyone deserves a chance.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will ensure everyone knows the rules and if they don't, we give them an adequate second chance with a de-ranking unless it's a massive rule break and multiple rule breaks in one situation. Everyone deserves a second chance for a small mistake.
2. Avoid the toxicity and the toxic players in the city by getting feedback from gang members and High Command,
3. I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as a shooter, robber, etc.
4. A structured plan for interviewing new gang members. List of 5-10 questions that ensure they know the rules. Har Hunter was one of the best leaders I've ever played under and I plan to use his plan of "making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups or high command in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment." As mentioned, everyone deserves a second chance if a rule is broken and if it doesn't lead to a massive rule break.
5. Attend Subs and Battleship every day, have at least one hostage situation with robbery of gun store or 24/7, and take over the ghetto each and every day.
6. Bring back good back good RP. For example, hostage situation, robberies, and other RP situations. I have this experience with my family and I will use it to
7. No more threats for no shows of every event. This leads to a bad taste in your mouth and leads to toxicity. There is a way to get people to events and to help with the gang and the use of threats isnt one of them.
8. Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended.
9. I will make the gang I lead the most active gang in the city.
10. Push for 100% Turf or at least the majority of the Turf.
11. Collaboration with other gangs to form some alliances.
12. Attend and win events like Battleship, Subs, and multiple Clandestine's per day.
13. Work to solve issues in city first and try to take things to the forum as a LAST resort.
14. 100% sprays multiple times per day
15. Have a structured plan in place to make Vagos on top again.

I have the buy in from a lot in the city and I know if I'm given the chance, I will 100% push to make Vagos on top.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
Richard would be a great leader for the next vagos position.

He has been a huge asset to gravitas and instrumental in many things from situating our newest members / new flights to
coordinating family events and coming out successful with wins.

Richard has shown he is versatile and quick to learn. This natural ability to adapt to both people and situations have helped him and teams he leads reach many goals. Those new and old, both high and low in the chain of command appreciate Richard and all that he brings to the table, he has gained the favor of many that participate actively with and against the gang organizations, and I know both leos and gang members would appreciate a levelheaded matured leader who brings something positive to the table.

Ragib Noor

Player
Player
Definitely the most deserving candidate. His leadership capabilities are top-notch.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
He's An amazing leader a man i'd love to see given this opportunity!

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Accepted
Interview is tomorrow 03/08/2022
at 16:00
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom