Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Manfred Kleber
Administrators nickname
Jack Lopez
Date
Jul 31, 2022
Time
20:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqhn2qfV0yU

Manfred Kleber

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

My name is Manfred kleber and I started my career for the SAHP. I loved it to be part of this organisation and to project the citizen and city.
I already had imaginations about my future at SAHP and this city so I bought myself a Company.
Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding, I was at the blackmarket raid and straight after the raid I had to leave.
Regrettably I had no prime and I stored one mask, a Taser and ammunition in my car because I was afraid to lose the stuff from the SAHP.
When the admin looked at the logs it came off as warehousing of course but that was never my intention and I sincerely apologise for it
I didn't want to steal anything from anyone and wanted to bring it back as soon as I got back, it was never my intention to resell the things.
I am really sorry I dont want to lose everything. I ask for another chance because i feel sad that i lose my valuables like house, business which I worked for because of some misunderstanding.
I had so much fun with this game, made some good friend, planed my carrer and I want keep supporting this project, this is the first state where i feel good and want to build something up.
I have waited until this point in time to submit my application and ask that I be unbanned, so I can finally pay my companies and do not lose everything. Please Mazhor, I just want to be back. I am really sad about this situation
Please Mazhor, do me this favour and give me this chance to keep playing here and supporting this project.
I apologise for breaking the rules and it will never happen again!

Kind regards
Manfred Kleber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom