Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alfa Colt
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 31, 2022
Time
18:53
Proofs
https://youtube.com/shorts/vgPKHgORAug https://i.hizliresim.com/18v29zr.jpeg

Alfa Colt

Player
Player
hello, I made an unoffical application 1 week ago for my family, which I established about 1.5 months ago, but I was banned from the general rules 1.1. I would like to tell the story from my side, about 2 months ago I had to move from the house I lived in and I became unable to use my computer. For this reason, I installed my game on my other computer in my office and logged in. You can see the photos and video of my computer in the links below, even though it doesn't seem like that, I really enjoy playing the game and I try to get newbies to my family and to teach them the game. I couldn't share my account with anyone. Accounts entries belong to me. I love playing this game for 5,6 hours a day and I don't want to take a break. As proof, I have attached the video and photos I have to the link. I would be glad if you could check it out. I couldn't find detailed photos of my old house, but I've attached the photos I have. If you review my situation again, you will make me and my family members very happy... Thank you, good work.

Alfa Colt

Player
Player
Hi,

I bought the game on steam because I had a problem with epic games.

1-My Steam Account:

My Rockstar Social account:

2- My Epic games Account:

My Epic Games Rockstar Social account:

I am a photographer and I often go out of town for my job and the computers I use often change, the entries made to my account belong to me. I did not share my account with anyone. I would be very happy if you open my ban.

I am sharing some photos of my profession here if you want to examine them.

@seerkan07

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected. Another social club was logged in to your account​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom