Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kahi Hulk
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Oct 18, 2021
Time
6:45-7:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Tgw1RxxPXzI

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
My post was rejected about my car being stolen from a GZ. I just would like to ask why it was denied for insufficient evidence when it is clear from the time stamps and the condition of my vehicle on both my body cam, as well as the screen shot the suspect had given prove otherwise. This guy has been reported for stealing from GZs multiple times, and all that is happening is rejected forum posts. He has gone into SAHP parking garage and took vehicles and rammed through fences just to steal a car an expensive car. I just think its something that needs to be addressed because it is not cheap to get a vehicle back.

In the 1st clip, it shows the time of when my car was parked there and that it was in perfect condition. In the evidence of the suspect, my car looks damaged (rammed) and the time stamp lines up to prove that he had a whole hour to ram my car into that position. It is clear that he rammed my vehicle out of the area just to take a phone camera photo of the car because he knew he would get put on forums for this. It is very self explanatory evidence and I do not see why it is considered insufficient. If you'd like, I have full 1 hour body cam of me parking the vehicle and then coming back to it being gone and stolen(notified by notification). This guy can't keep getting away with this.

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
By my evidence with the 1 hour bodycam, my car should logically still be there where I parked it unless it was rammed multiple times. That is the only way it could have been stolen.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
I rejected the thread cz there was no proof of anyone ramming the car out from GZ. It was a benefit of doubt case . He stole the car but that didnt proof that he did CR and not other people in the server.

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
I rejected the thread cz there was no proof of anyone ramming the car out from GZ. It was a benefit of doubt case . He stole the car but that didnt proof that he did CR and not other people in the server.
Alright sir, but then how else could my car get to that spot. Is there a glitch for that?

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
Oh my apologies I didn't read that in full, could be other people in server. Alright, but then what about body cam of him driving around my vehicle. Scouting it out?

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
I think more so I'm just trying to point out that people recognize this man as the gz car stealer. For him to have that fame and for us to private email him to tell him to stop because of this loophole. I just want there to be a way to prevent this from happening to other people, if not its fine I just wont drive uninsured vehicles again.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
I understand ur concern sir but we can judge people on basis of their past server rule violations

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
I understand ur concern sir but we can judge people on basis of their past server rule violations
Alrighty I understand, it was just annoying since my friend also payed 1.5 mil for two cars being stolen by him in different circumstances. Its three days in a row :(. Thank you for responding Ill be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom