Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For Curator of the Project Unban Appeal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian Wand

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, I was banned on 07/18/2022 for rule 1.8 I have 9983 days left to ban. I would like to apologize again that I did not deal with the rules 100% at first. Me and my friends created and logged in our accounts on my PC when we started Grand. Unfortunately, we didn't realize that we were making a big mistake. Furthermore, 27075 and 47666 are the only accounts I have! There are also both 100% my accounts which I can prove! However, up to the ban, I never got guilty of anything or did anything against the project in any way. I've now had time to reflect on the mistakes I've made, and of course I see it. I mentioned in my post at the time that my account 47666 is my main account. I have things on this account that mean a lot to me. I've already lost my house and all my belongings as a result of the ban. I really want to be part of the project again! I can say with 1000% certainty that there will never be such a mistake on my part again, since I have now dealt with the rules extremely! I'm asking for one last chance to play Grand RP again with my friends, with my family and with the whole community.

Best regards and have a nice day Willhard Kleber

Andre Cures

Player
Player
Hallo Julian Wand,

hiermit ist dein Antrag auf Entbannung abgelehnt da du kein Account bei uns Besitzt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom