Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Johnny Green
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 20, 2021
Time of violation
3:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DsQhm5UuI

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
We Convoyed to DOC to take in a Marabunta suspect and they blocked off the entrance to DOC. That's when they pointed guns at us but wasn't able to get away in time. I was taken hostage at DOC, they non-rp drived up Mount Chiliad, metagaming (they mentioned an email call), and etc. During this time, i was trying to fix my mic so everyone could here me so I had to use the IC chats. They also never took my radio so i was constantly updating others to my location. (At the time of posting forum, proof is being uploaded to Youtube so please give it sometime)

Robbie West

Player
Player
We Convoyed to DOC to take in a Marabunta suspect and they blocked off the entrance to DOC. That's when they pointed guns at us but wasn't able to get away in time. I was taken hostage at DOC, they non-rp drived up Mount Chiliad, metagaming (they mentioned an email call), and etc. During this time, i was trying to fix my mic so everyone could here me so I had to use the IC chats. They also never took my radio so i was constantly updating others to my location. (At the time of posting forum, proof is being uploaded to Youtube so please give it sometime)
blocked of the entrance? seemed ok to me you had guns pointed to your head so if you escaped or tired to fear rp another thing you say non rp driving one irl are you gonna be stupid enough to take a hostage up a road where there could be road blocks etc so once again thats rp as my guy is being smart and realising there is probably alot of fib etc already onto it petty report and you also meta gamed i broke your radio and you still use it nice one do what you want with this pathetic post but end of the day you broke rules i messed up by not breaking the body cam but is what it is

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
blocked of the entrance? seemed ok to me you had guns pointed to your head so if you escaped or tired to fear rp another thing you say non rp driving one irl are you gonna be stupid enough to take a hostage up a road where there could be road blocks etc so once again thats rp as my guy is being smart and realising there is probably alot of fib etc already onto it petty report and you also meta gamed i broke your radio and you still use it nice one do what you want with this pathetic post but end of the day you broke rules i messed up by not breaking the body cam but is what it is
I FearRP'd once you guys got into point blank range. You guys didn't break my radio until you guys robbed me on the mountain. Finally, driving up a mountain to avoid a roadblock is non-rp. One more thing Bodycam is IC and POV is OOC there is a big difference. I can use this POV even if you broke it... I could still post POV on forums because that's OOC (PS to the admins reviewing this, I will gladly accept any punishment i get from this post whether it's IC or Forums)

Robbie West

Player
Player
I FearRP'd once you guys got into point blank range. You guys didn't break my radio until you guys robbed me on the mountain. Finally, driving up a mountain to avoid a roadblock is non-rp
so admitting you fear rped nice so irl if your in a police chase or a sitaution your gonna care about where your driving im driving up a mountain

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

The Leader of Marabunta Grande will receive a warning for Metagaming and multiple members nRP Driving.
ID 74216 will receive a 60 minute demorgan for Violation of 1.7

If Marabunta has evidence of this player violating Metagaming rules, please post evidence of the radio being broken and he will be punished as well.

Complaint Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom