Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cali Osai
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kA1IYBknIG0

Cali Osai

Player
Player
-ID 28557
-Name: Cali Osai
-Why were you banned? 1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking)|Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
-How long have you been banned? 9999 days
-How long will the penalty last? 9982 days
-Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor

My Name is Cali Osai and since February/march I spend over 1700k hours on this server. I spend a lot of my free time, fun and money into this game, it really means everthing for me.
I only bought a gaming PC because of this game. Before I had my own PC, I tried the game at my friends house. I created my account at his place because I had no PC. Since I got my own PC I’ve never played at my friends place or used his details. It’s a misunderstanding that’s why I’m explaining my situation. I was able to think about my mistakes during the time I am now banned and I am aware of my wrong behavior. First of all I would like to apologize for not 100% dealing with the rules. I promise you that nothing like this will ever happen again. Mazhor, I'm asking for another chance to go back. I regret that I didn't deal with the rules from the start. I made so many great memories and new friends through this game. I was happy every day to experience something new with my family. It hasn't changed since I was banned, I still think every day of the people I've met and how much fun we had together. To be honest I can't take it anymore, it just makes me sad day after day and I wish nothing more than to be there again. I regret my mistakes and ask that you give me a second chance. Something like this will never happen again and I've already completely dealt with the rules. Mazhor, I ask you this one favor, please let me be a part of this community again. This is the first time I've broken the rules and I don't want it to end like this.
I want to be together with my family/friends again and continue to support this project.

Best regards and have a nice day Cali Osai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom