Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hardy Dark
Administrators nickname
jetix
Date
Aug 3, 2022
Time
18:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dTThH1y-Jvw

Hardy Narcos

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the Project Mazhor, I hope you are in a good health.

We had a problem from yesterday
the problem is business glitch
and we uploaded a forum (Tech forum) and he replied to us (jetix) and said the problem will be solved tomorrow

the glitch is in plantation business

But the second day we found the Plantation in the auction, we uploaded a second forum u can see it in proof

He only gave us 21m I don't know why. u can see the logs in the proof. We bought it for about 55m because it is 20 bed

He promised us the plantation would come back to us because it is a technical problem

There is also an admin he's name Dayko Pluxury. He entered the family with us and I gave him HC. He tried to do fertilize, but he couldn't do it. He said there is a technical problem and don't worry about the plantation, I will keep it for you
and he left the family u can see the logs in the proof

https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/159588/

https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/160501/#post-568173

this is the forums links

now the plantation someone take it in the auction
I really hope you will help us because we are so tired when we bought it

I hope that they return to us Our company or we are given enough money to buy it again.

We hope that you understand our issue and compensate us for what happened

Sonic Dark

Player
Player
I hope (Mazhor) will understand us and help us because we spent a lot of money😞

seven dark

Player
Player
Yes, I hope you understand us. We struggled with buying it and tried to get in touch with the moderators. He told us not to be afraid, we'd fix it, and because the farm came out and he gave us 21 million, we bought it for 55 million. We don't want money, we want our farm back

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Make tech ticket and not here, this is COMPLAIN on admin section and ur complain is TECHNICAL
U and ur fam members was several times told yesterday TO DO THIS TECH ticket

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
"There is also an admin he's name Dayko Pluxury. He entered the family with us and I gave him HC. He tried to do fertilize, but he couldn't do it. He said there is a technical problem and don't worry about the plantation, I will keep it for youand he left the family u can see the logs in the proof"
About this situation , i joined their family to check, I told the player thats a Bug and you need to open technical report on forums. My POV which related to the situation can be shared to Higherups if needed.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Technical issue. You should post in a correct section.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom