Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Behzat Cobain
Suspect ID
179393 and more
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2022
Time of violation
16-00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NikIuSA1MmA&ab_channel=bedirhandavulcu

Naser Dark

Player
Player
First of all, the video is very short. Then we went to reid their family and we won the reid. When the reid was finished, they came to us and killed my friend and tried to kill me, so I had to kill them in self-defense. I have proof of this. And I hope to punish them because they started to hit us with weapons directly, and I have evidence. You can check all the times.
This is evidence that we were in FAMILY REID. And when the reid ended, they came and killed us, and you can see the times.

Last edited:

Bedyy

Player
Player
self-report ty. MG, RDM and mixing. u should be punishment i think.

Bedyy

Player
Player
Of course, I know the rules, I threw out the necessary space so as not to waste too much time. this is earlier.
like this

Tunahan Cobain

Egohan
Player
is the reason you posted the second video so that everyone can see the rudeness you've done? you shoot 16 people, 5 people, you rejoice, and you mock and swear, you represent yourself very beautifully. As for RDM, the first thing you do is RDM, but I don't think it will be included in self-defense for you to shoot in self-defense when the others don't have a gun in their hands.;)

Richard Dejigalo

Player
Player
Approved

ID 179393 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15
ID 2446 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom