Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
1. Your name IRL: George
6917143_orig.png

2. Your age: 17 (Pushing 18 Soon)

3. Time zone: GMT

4. Average online per day: 7-10 Hours Daily More On Weekends

5. Your Discord: MaxO#0001

6. Your nickname: Max Clough

7. Your ID: 154775

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation?

1) Why? Well, there are many answers to this. First off I have been in this city for the better part of around 4-5 Months now during that time I have been in every gang apart from Ballas. During this period I have begun to understand and learn how gangs are run and how they should be run overall. Under many great leaders, I have learnt how to properly host situations making the gang more appealing and engage with the people of the city so I am well-liked and hopefully if I was given the Greatest Responsibility of gaining the leadership of the most notorious Gang in the city and I am hoping some of these great people I have met will Follow and help me in becoming a great gang leader.

2) During my stay in the city I have experienced all most every Organization, Including FIB where I currently hold the 00 Title after stepping down as Deputy Head Of Department. I believe this gives me an advantage due to the Rank I held I've learnt a lot on the legal side of the city and not just the knowledge of Gangs and being a Criminal in general. Knowing things like this helps in certain Situations Such as hostage situations. I know how they think and how they negotiate, And I feel like I can counter-act whatever they try to do. But this Knowledge also helps if we get caught I know the procedure and if they have done something wrong I can get me and my fellow gang members out of the situation.

3) Over the last couple of months I have noticed a sad decline in the activity of all Gangs, But Families, in particular, I have no idea why this is maybe the leader had a lack of confidence in taking his Men into a situation which could get them imprisoned or worse Killed. As I mentioned I have been in pretty much every Gang including Marabunta Grande where I was The Deputy, This has given me great knowledge and experience in most gang-related activities, and I genuinely believe I can lead my gang into an activity and win this and everyone will get away. In my personal experience lately, it seems everything has become turf related and I wish to change this and shift it to global events Hostage and Store Robberies. Not saying I will not care about turf whatsoever but I will form a dedicated team purely for Turf who can get involved in our situations if they wish, But they will mainly focus on Turf this doesn't interrupt people who do Turf and other Gang activity.

How can I improve the RP in Families?

1. I've been in the city for around 3 or 4 months now in that time I think that I have learnt most of the city rules gang rules etc. With this, I can pass my knowledge on to my comrades this results in us getting fewer or no warnings to all which is better RP for the whole city so the other Leos or Gang Members have nothing to complain about.

2. My next point would be me leading a lot more gang-related activity whether that be Store Robberies or even Clandestine. Marabunta will have a lot bigger chance and presence if I was the leader. I've noticed over The last term Families a was active for maybe a week then they went silent and closer to the end nothing maybe 7 or 8 members online Not even pulling up to subs late at night I guarantee we will. We might not win Subs but we have a much better chance if Famailies are there helping.

3. With me as a leader I will also focus heavily on getting a deputy who knows a lot about turfing. And also gather a team of Sprayers my goal is to get 100% Turf bringing even more promise to Marabunta with a greater reputation brings more people interested to join. Getting a turf and spray team together will greater the emersion of the gang and make it very well credited amongst the GrandRP Community.

4. With me being very active within the city with 8+ Hours Daily that will bring great leadership and there will always be someone active within the gang to lead situations this makes it better for the whole Server with more gang activity brings more situations. I've been an LEO for a while now and have noticed the lack of activity from gangs and I will bring that back. Make gangs feared and also desirable.

5. A Minimum age requirement of 7+ Years in the city will be mandatory for the gang to ensure we are not letting people in who don't have a general feel for the rules and the city as a whole. This also makes the RP a lot better for everyone involved because we won't be breaking rules power gaming metagaming etc. This will also lessen the punishments on this gang via fewer warnings.

6. My End goal if I do end up gaining leadership is to become the best and most credited gang in the city. One way to make this happen is by gaining the title of a terrorist org many have tried and have failed and I will not be one of them

- Best Regards

Max Clough

I hope this reaches whoever is reading well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom