Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected False information on another players forum.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryn Armani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2022
Time of violation
23:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyTvCX4kXA&ab_channel=paytxn

Aryn Gawd

Player
Player
So as you can see on this body cam of an ex family member. He doesn't mention in the forum that he is an ex family member and he is not welcome, he makes it seem like he is innocent. He is pulling up on our street as we are having a party with another family (no clue how he knew abt the party) we are friends with. As you can see he sits for a couple seconds. A few of my family members come up to see the problem, one of the family members with the ID of 147198 at the time was in a org with him and could see his name. This player was kicked from our family for many reason OOC and IC, the day of the kick we told him he was not welcome on our hq property. He has come by multiple times, knowing he is not aloud just to be disrespectful, and to harass out of spite im assuming. There have been multiple times where female family members have came to higher ups explaining he has made them very uncomfortable. I also don't see any RDM in the city, he was not hit once by any shots. Honestly its just very annoying to all family members, in the body cam you can also see my family members giving demands for him to leave. We have heard multiple things along the lines of him just trying to get this family in trouble out of spite. At this point its very stressful and annoying to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom