Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved For Curator of the Project Unban appeal 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Salvatore_Corleone
Administrators nickname
Jack_Lopez
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/H6TitLv

TheRealCayy

Player
Player
ID: 34945
Ingamename: Salvatore Corleone
Why were you banned?:
1.1 The created account is the property of the creator. The account may not be shared or sold. | Permanent ban

How long were you banned?
Permanent

How long is your punishment?
Permanent

What can you do better in the future?
I live with my brother in the same household, because I have a much better PC than he does, it often happened that he played GrandRP on my PC. As a result, he often logged in with his Grand account via my SocialClub account. When I wanted to log in to GrandRP, I simply logged in via his PC, so that we didn't have to swap places. In addition, I am in possession of 2 SocialClub accounts, because one account is decorated with Redux and hit effects and the other account is set to normal standard. I must confess that I was not aware that this could lead to a sanction, as this isn't clearly defined in the rulebook. Of course I can understand that the topic has led to confusion. I would like to explicitly point out again that there was no account sharing or selling of my account at any time. The ID's were the same at all times and it was only changed between the devices used. I promise that I will of course pay attention to this in the future and that such an incident would not happen again. Furthermore, I will exclusively use my account on my PC in the future and adjust my settings via my one SocialClub account instead of switching between them.

Why should we unban you?
Of course I am aware that ignorance does not protect from punishment, but until today it is not clear to me where it is defined that a SocialClub account change can lead to a permanent ban or a violation of the rules. I have always strived for good RP both in my family and throughout the state and have felt very comfortable on GrandRP. Selling my account or even sharing my account never crossed my mind as an option, because as mentioned above, I have a lot of fun on this server. I would be very happy if you would give me another chance, as I never had any bad intentions.

Pablo Abi

Player
Player
ID: 34945
Ingamename: Salvatore Corleone
Why were you banned?:
1.1 The created account is the property of the creator. The account may not be shared or sold. | Permanent ban

How long were you banned?
Permanent

How long is your punishment?
Permanent

What can you do better in the future?
I live with my brother in the same household, because I have a much better PC than he does, it often happened that he played GrandRP on my PC. As a result, he often logged in with his Grand account via my SocialClub account. When I wanted to log in to GrandRP, I simply logged in via his PC, so that we didn't have to swap places. In addition, I am in possession of 2 SocialClub accounts, because one account is decorated with Redux and hit effects and the other account is set to normal standard. I must confess that I was not aware that this could lead to a sanction, as this isn't clearly defined in the rulebook. Of course I can understand that the topic has led to confusion. I would like to explicitly point out again that there was no account sharing or selling of my account at any time. The ID's were the same at all times and it was only changed between the devices used. I promise that I will of course pay attention to this in the future and that such an incident would not happen again. Furthermore, I will exclusively use my account on my PC in the future and adjust my settings via my one SocialClub account instead of switching between them.

Why should we unban you?
Of course I am aware that ignorance does not protect from punishment, but until today it is not clear to me where it is defined that a SocialClub account change can lead to a permanent ban or a violation of the rules. I have always strived for good RP both in my family and throughout the state and have felt very comfortable on GrandRP. Selling my account or even sharing my account never crossed my mind as an option, because as mentioned above, I have a lot of fun on this server. I would be very happy if you would give me another chance, as I never had any bad intentions.
#FREESALVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom