Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Fanci Darling
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2021
Time of violation
15:39
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0vbih8

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
14k was at our family house I thought they were going to do a house raid, it didn't happen and for some reason, I was DM'd without any demands or any sort of RP interactions. I was shot once and while healing shot again at no point did I engage in any sort of shooting with them in my clip you can see me accidentally pull out a weapon while healing but quickly put it away.
Rulebreak :
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Just want to point out, you were with your peers who were getting shot and you had your gun out in an active shootout. On top of that you were mixing.

Roksons

Player
Player
They were aiming and shooting on us from roof, that's why they got shot. Also after healing you can see she pulled out a gun again.
Also you are mixing.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
first of all we both are unoff. org. so we are not allowed to enter anathor property but they entered and killing all of us without any reasons if you need POV i also have the full POV of this situation

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

You pulled the gun even if its mistake the RP was initiated you can hear the gunfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom