Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Suspect ID
31861 & 1899
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXEr8AKA1Q

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
They were on a roof that is only accessible through a ladder that is inside the zone.

FettyG

Player
Player
1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min

As you can clearly see in your own video. We was outside the zone when the event started.

Crux

Player
Player
1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min

I was not in the event before it started. only when event started then I jumped into the zone, so did ID 1899, as seen from your POV at 55th and 56th second. The rule does not specify that we are not allowed to use the ladder inside the zone before the event starts to get into that position. IF you are trying to exploit this rule, then literally anybody that drives past the foundry then the event is not taking place is breaking rule 1.3. 14k themselves has used this position on the roof before so before reporting next time please read the rules and understand it. Thank you.

Admins, if there is a requirement for my POV I will post it. Thank you all and have a great day.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Just to make sure these guys understand the rules properly, 14k haven't been using this position anymore for many weeks as we have been punished and given an org strike for doing something similar at another event. So please, read and understand the rules before reacting.

FettyG

Player
Player
Just to make sure these guys understand the rules properly, 14k haven't been using this position anymore for many weeks as we have been punished and given an org strike for doing something similar at another event. So please, read and understand the rules before reacting.

Do not compare this event to anything that 14k has been punished for from another event that does not relate to the position that is in question. Your complaint is having a position that is only accessible from within the zone. Nowhere does the rule state you not are allowed to take a position prior to the event starting that is outside of zone.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Do not compare this event to anything that 14k has been punished for from another event that does not relate to the position that is in question. Your complaint is having a position that is only accessible from within the zone. Nowhere does the rule state you not are allowed to take a position prior to the event starting that is outside of zone.
We were punished and given a strike because we were at a position that was only accessible from a ladder inside the zone at another location. It's the exact same thing :)

FettyG

Player
Player
We were punished and given a strike because we were at a position that was only accessible from a ladder inside the zone at another location. It's the exact same thing :)

Inside the zone. This position we had was not inside the zone. That is 14k fault , but it is currently being reviewed. We will let the admins make that decision. But I will gladly post my POV for the mean time.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Inside the zone. This position we had was not inside the zone. That is 14k fault , but it is currently being reviewed. We will let the admins make that decision. But I will gladly post my POV for the mean time.

The position we had wasn't inside the zone either. It was on a roof at movie studios OUTSIDE the zone but the only ladder to that roof was inside the zone. Do you finally understand what I'm saying? :)

FettyG

Player
Player
So you are basically just looking for justification for something you did and want Playboy to get the same punishment? Do not relate something that you and 14k got punished for just to get some type of peace with yourself. You are taking the topic personal now.

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
The ladder is INSIDE the zone
there is no rule against what they did the rule says you can't start in zone and they didn't, but have you seen your negotiations in store robberies? you're known for being the worst at accepting the fact you are wrong, homie pulls up to a store robbery and asks for 500k :ROFLMAO:

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
You guys are goofy for reporting that they where not inside the zone once it started simple. From what you are saying you would not be allowed to go on the big silo in Foundry that people have been using for months as there is no way to get on it from inside the zone :)

Taki

Player
Player
They were on a roof that is only accessible through a ladder that is inside the zone.
Damn you really down bad to report after this. Just shows you really do dedicate your sad as life into this lovely city known as Grand-RolePlay

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
there is no rule against what they did the rule says you can't start in zone and they didn't, but have you seen your negotiations in store robberies? you're known for being the worst at accepting the fact you are wrong, homie pulls up to a store robbery and asks for 500k :ROFLMAO:
And then I get the 500k for a patrol officer and I win the store robbery and you're salty? HAHHAA I think it takes skill to dry up the LEOs funds. Something y'all could never do

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread REJECTED.

Hi, The rule says that you are not allowed to enter the event area before it starts, that means you have to be outside of the red sphere area when it appears. In this video they are clearly out of the zone BEFORE the event started hence there is no violation of the Event Rule 1.3

Earlier 14k got a strike for breaking the rule when they used roofs which was accessible ONLY from the inside of the zone while the event was already taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom