Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soop_Burberry
Administrators nickname
El Riud
Date
Jun 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ByQUT44

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you and your team are doing great ! I got banned for usebug 60 days that is the radio but where you hold the radio and release it at the last moment of your jump before you land on the ground. Many people use this to not get any fall damage. BUT in my case I ddint mean to do it, and it didnt give me an advantage in the situation, I did this but right after we done a sphere attack. Now I understood my faults and even though that it never gave me an advantage I will never do it again NEVER. I udnerstood the consequences and that I should never do it again. I apologize for this and I hope I'll get an answer from you soon.

Benita Vuitton

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you and your team are doing great ! I got banned for usebug 60 days that is the radio but where you hold the radio and release it at the last moment of your jump before you land on the ground. Many people use this to not get any fall damage. BUT in my case I ddint mean to do it, and it didnt give me an advantage in the situation, I did this but right after we done a sphere attack. Now I understood my faults and even though that it never gave me an advantage I will never do it again NEVER. I udnerstood the consequences and that I should never do it again. I apologize for this and I hope I'll get an answer from you soon.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom