Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leon empesta
Administrators nickname
Mozhor
Date
Jul 30, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/file:///C%3A/Users/leonl/Downloads/Screenshot_7.png

leon empesta

Player
Player
Hello Here I wanted to submit another application for a ban
Because I was banned by ware housing, but there's a long story behind it, but I'll shorten it.
we were there on 29.7 we had a few problems in the fam and everything and they always took one off because I was a new player too I didn't know what they did to me I played for quite a long time and they always wanted the one give money etc.
but when I looked at many yt vids I got the message that it wasn't working properly there but when I took away (the 20 solar panels) he also threatened me in ooc but on the night of 30.7 that was I think I was there confronted he had the admin talked to me why but after that i was brought in to talk to the person but where i seemed to meet i had to leave and couldn't quite get through unfortunately because my friend also had 1 2 arguments against him because he's not innocent himself but I would have liked to have spoken to him that day because it's stupid to have it perma because I didn't want to spend my last 2 weeks on the server and keep looking hard. and i would have also apologized to the person because we had overreacted a bit.
and i hope that we might find a solution maybe also in ooc if it's possible lg leon

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom