Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spitty Rio
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2022
Time of violation
6:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7cRrs3iCQV0

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Requesting POV from ID 167 for possible visual bug. He has 6 hours to do so.

Ghostt

Player
Player
I didnt clip POV because there was nothing to clip. You werent under the car. I rammed your car off of you twice as you can see from your POV. Why would i crash into your car twice to move it just to pick you up under the car?

Spitty Rio

account lost☹️
Player
I didnt clip POV because there was nothing to clip. You werent under the car. I rammed your car off of you twice as you can see from your POV. Why would i crash into your car twice to move it just to pick you up under the car?
But i am still under the car & no one ask ur explanation show me proof . In my pov clearly showing PG

Last edited:

Ghostt

Player
Player
You werent under the car. As i said i rammed your car twice, as the pov shows. Doing so then moved your car over and exposed your body. I dont have body cam because there was nothing to record. You were in your car and i shot you, killed you and robbed you. This isnt a cirlce event i wasnt required to record. Stop complaining because you got robbed. You're ruining my RP experience.

Spitty Rio

account lost☹️
Player
You werent under the car. As i said i rammed your car twice, as the pov shows. Doing so then moved your car over and exposed your body. I dont have body cam because there was nothing to record. You were in your car and i shot you, killed you and robbed you. This isnt a cirlce event i wasnt required to record. Stop complaining because you got robbed. You're ruining my RP experience.
😊

Ghostt

Player
Player
Its a simple visual bug. Next time dont sit in the ghetto unless you are prepared to be robbed. Because now you're just upset and wasting both mine and the administrators time for a simple visual bug. If i was going to pick you up without moving your car i wouldve never wasted my time to ram it in the first place. Come on bud

Spitty Rio

account lost☹️
Player
Its a simple visual bug. Next time dont sit in the ghetto unless you are prepared to be robbed. Because now you're just upset and wasting both mine and the administrators time for a simple visual bug. If i was going to pick you up without moving your car i wouldve never wasted my time to ram it in the first place. Come on bud
Why are u insulting me i am already told u send any kind of proof(ask ur frds ) if there is no PG i will close my forum
PEACE bro

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 167 will receive a punishment for Power Gaming
    • Power Gaming: While someone is under a car, You need to move the car before reviving him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom