Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
planetofTheApe_Nigsser
Administrators nickname
El Pepe
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
20:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MGKdOHS

Tank Sinata1

Player
Player
My brother Irl has 1 account on this server and i have 2 accounts and i was banned for multi account and cheats because they claim i have 30 accounts and The CHIEF Admin told me there was someone else who has a similar name who's cheating and without any proof he accused me to be this person, so he took a guess to say its me and perm ban me i accept a PC check

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
So now you are saying that it is your brother who has between 20 and 30 accounts and comes every time this teleport on the mazebank to insult the admin ?

Tank Sinata1

Player
Player
i am saying that me and my brother live in the same house and in total have 3 accounts, u told me that we have 30 accounts which is completly incorrect

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
This account is probably your second account, after that you couldn't create another one because you had reached the limit of two accounts with your social club, from then on you started to create a lot of others with fake social clubs and take advantage of it to teleport yourself everywhere, to insult the administration and to kill everyone during events.

Tank Sinata1

Player
Player
no bro i only have 1 social club and 2 accounts on fr server u are wrong just pc check me and u will see i never owned a cheat on any game

Leo Cove

Player
Player
This account is probably your second account, after that you couldn't create another one because you had reached the limit of two accounts with your social club, from then on you started to create a lot of others with fake social clubs and take advantage of it to teleport yourself everywhere, to insult the administration and to kill everyone during events.
You still the CHIEF ADMIN and you took a GUESS to ban someone smh

Mike Xoxo

Player
Player
el pepe im tanks brother none of us cheat i have 1 account and tank has 2 how are u chief admin when ban people for no reason haha

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
So now you are saying that it is your brother who has between 20 and 30 accounts and comes every time this teleport on the mazebank to insult the admin ?
you are talking about a complete different person i was in game with him you just banned him for nothing without saying or asking him anything or check anything you just guessed it was him when you are completely wrong and now we wonder why the server is almost dead well thats probably why its all over the place cuz you guys take a guess to perm ban people

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved
after verification, there was an error on the person.
Sorry.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom