Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
leon irac
Administrators nickname
diablo daytona
Date
Aug 6, 2022
Time
12:12
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WYodJyw

Leon Zaza

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
hey Mazhor, ill explain this in the best way i can,

i got banned for 7 days because i played a song and a person found it offensive

the song is about how Croatia defended its country, in the thing i played there where no mentions about serbia or any other country except Croatia. please help asap since i need my people at Marabunta and they need me.

i know that the song has some offensive parts for Serb's, so i acknowledged that so i wouldn't play that part Infront of any player

i listen to this type of music because i like it, not to try offend any player on this wonderful project

i didnt think that any player would find that part of the song offensive, ill personally apologize to the player (cant yet since i don't have his discord)

didnt mean to make any bad impressions by singing this song, if they told me that they found it offensive i would turn it off, the other guy told me to take a break, but i found this as a joke and i didn't think that they would feel this way.

i never had any bad interactions with anyone outside Croatia. always chill people that looked for peace.

wrote to you on discord, contact me on discord for further information if needed,

cheers 🍻

Approved - Nacionalizam ID | 3748 (the thread)

Leon Zaza

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Lock for the Curator Of The Project,

thanks 💪

Johnson99

Player
Player
Hello, I need to say something about this.
As a Serb, I have to leave a comment. This song is very provocative for us Serbs. This kind of person who makes fun of our people who were expelled and killed because of their stupid ideology, does not deserve a second chance. I will ask you Mazhor to keep that in mind and not allow him to re-enter the server and spread hatred that we don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom