Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deejay_Droolz
Administrators nickname
Unsure
Date
Aug 1, 2021
Time
12:00PM
Proofs
None

Droolz2806

Player
Player
Hello,

A little over a year ago, I was banned for exposing myself to LSPD. I am not going to lie, at the time I had no idea there were people who weren't of age in there. Had I known that, I would not have done what I did. I understand that even with that being said, I shouldn't have done what I did. I know it was foolish and wrong and immature of me to do, but I was acting out of anger and I promise it would never happen again. I would be okay with being blacklisted from all legal orgs and serving a sentence of jail time, but I would really like to be able to play with my friends again on a server that everyone loves. I'm not entirely sure which admin(s) banned me, so I am not going to call anyone out. I know what I did was wrong and idiotic, but at the time, I was just not thinking straight whatsoever and was acting moronic. I would truly appreciate another chance at being a part of the biggest GTA RP community.

Thank you,

Droolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom