Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Life Invader | Gionanti Thanasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gio Wins

ex LI CEO
Player
Information

1) Name IRL: Antigoni
2) Age: 22
3) Time Zone: EEST
4) Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5) Discord: Gionanti #8768
6) In-game nickname: Gionanti Thanasis
7) ID: 128235

Additional Information

1) Leader of Life Invader

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Life Invader has been my second family for the past 2 months. It’s the place I spent most of my in-game time and I would love to help preserve the amazing outcome of our hard work and continue the organization’s development and growth. I have been a deputy for Amara Somatra this past term and got experience in running the organization and dealing with all kinds of setbacks.

Being in Life Invader has been a blessing for me, helping me bond with new people, and make new friendships that I hope last throughout my GRP journey. So, I would like to keep this welcoming and warm working environment for the members of the organization that welcomed me as well!

3) How do I plan on improving the Role Play level in the organization?

At the moment, we are in the process of making connections with all other organizations in the city, in order to cooperate with them on the creation of events or CNN stories (news articles). Inclusion of all organizations in Life Invader’s work is crucial for the development of Role Play in the city.
Moreover, our news team is in the process of contacting high-profile citizens (billionaires, party leaders, etc.) to organize interviews and talk shows. We plan on using the already existing equipment in Life Invader headquarters, like the interview room and the news studio.
Also, our events team will be organizing events every week, open for all citizens, but also for Life Invader members only. This way, the city can have a good time participating in original events and the organisation's members will bond and build stronger relationships.
Last but not least, I would bring back the departments in the organisation (ads, news, events, complaints and PR, HR, etc.) so that duties are divided equally amongst the members. This way the workload won't fall on a small group of people, and lower rank members can participate in more stuff apart from ad editing.

Thank you for taking me into consideration. I hope to meet your expectations.

With regards,
Gionanti Thanasis

Amara Somatra

Player
Player
Absolutely one of the best employees I've ever had the experience working with, in any org. She has a wonderful work place attitude, she's great with clients, and she cares about what's best for the org, no matter what. I can't wait to see what she's capable of if she gets leader!

theAkGod

slaughter gang savage
Player
Information

Additional Information

Life Invader has been my second family for the past 2 months. It’s the place I spent most of my in-game time and I would love to help preserve the amazing outcome of our hard work and continue the organization’s development and growth. I have been a deputy for Amara Somatra this past term and got experience in running the organization and dealing with all kinds of setbacks.

Being in Life Invader has been a blessing for me, helping me bond with new people, and make new friendships that I hope last throughout my GRP journey. So, I would like to keep this welcoming and warm working environment for the members of the organization that welcomed me as well!

At the moment, we are in the process of making connections with all other organizations in the city, in order to cooperate with them on the creation of events or CNN stories (news articles). Inclusion of all organizations in Life Invader’s work is crucial for the development of Role Play in the city.
Moreover, our news team is in the process of contacting high-profile citizens (billionaires, party leaders, etc.) to organize interviews and talk shows. We plan on using the already existing equipment in Life Invader headquarters, like the interview room and the news studio.
Also, our events team will be organizing events every week, open for all citizens, but also for Life Invader members only. This way, the city can have a good time participating in original events and the organisation's members will bond and build stronger relationships.
Last but not least, I would bring back the departments in the organisation (ads, news, events, complaints and PR, HR, etc.) so that duties are divided equally amongst the members. This way the workload won't fall on a small group of people, and lower rank members can participate in more stuff apart from ad editing.

With regards,
Gionanti Thanasis
++

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
One of the most professional LI employees I have ever seen. Knows everything there is to know about LI and passionate to promoting their services. Would be a great leader +++

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Biggest vouch out of any of the other candidates

Orbi Cartier

Player
Player
Information

Additional Information

With regards,
Gionanti Thanasis
Very professional, has great ideas to make this org better and interact with other orgs ++

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
From my personal experience with Gionati, she is one of the most helpful and nicest people in the Life Invader department. Whenever I have a question regarding something, she always answers me really quickly with very useful information which will help me and others in the future. Not only this, but when I need a higher up in the city, 9 out of 10 times she is the one to respond first and show up in little to no time. If she was to get selected, she would be really good for the department as I can clearly see how determined she is to help and better Life Invader.

Thank you for reading,

- Sully Ra'Nell.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Approved
Interview is tomorrow 09/08/2022 at 18:00

Join waiting room 10 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom