Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tuna Afrinderin
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
07:50 PM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/163619/page-3#post-581340

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
Dear Sir/Madam;

In my National Guard Application, I allready Answered all the blames, bad comments, attacks with professional and cool way. But the words of rejecting applicant is really unprofessional for one of the curator. Toxic ? You shouldnt be unprofessional like this. You can reject application, you can ban from forum but you cant use insulting names or cant throw front of people.

I Want that words be removed and John Lark warned.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
You have been blacklisted from SAHP, GOV and were almost blacklisted from NG too. You have harassed all the leaders in their dms, called them the n-word, harassed them and brought IC situations OOC. These are not qualities of a leader and show toxic behavior. All 3 org leaders have the same to say about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom