Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohammed Ashkari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
12:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBqpy_6sV0&ab_channel=MohammedAshkari

sharm1n

Player
Player

We where chilling and preparing for turf and so. Then when we came to our spot medusa was there. I was messing with Leb Wins saying let me turf for you and pay then he typed " Not gonna pay shit to nonce kids" in non rp chat. I have spoken with a senior admin which said that what leb said is a ban. So this could not get rejected at all.

GOONN

Player
Player
4e5urw.jpg

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player

We where chilling and preparing for turf and so. Then when we came to our spot medusa was there. I was messing with Leb Wins saying let me turf for you and pay then he typed " Not gonna pay shit to nonce kids" in non rp chat. I have spoken with a senior admin which said that what leb said is a ban. So this could not get rejected at all.
Leb speaking facts

Dmitri

Player
Player

Gonna cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom