Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Thrust

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Alex
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone | GT -1
4. Average online per day | 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord | Moon.#7362
6. Your Nickname | Alexander West
7. Your ID | 12911

MDVjNC5qcGVn

Additional information
1. Leader Of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than 10 months now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in FIB under the leaderships of Hank Volkov, Ellen Bubble, Monty McKnight and Shane Muga. I have seen the mistakes which they have made and I will try to overcome those mistakes. Now I believe in myself that I am ready enough to lead FIB and make it the most elite, powerful and respected organization in the city. If I become the leader of FIB, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

2.1 First of all I want to be the the leader of FIB because I have been a High Command in FIB for 2 Terms. I was HOD of HR and I reached this rank by giving my time and loyalty to the organization and I have worked my way up step by step and got this opportunity.

2.2 I feel like I am ready for the position of a leader and I will take the full responsibility of the actions of my staff and myself. As a leader i want everyone to work together and teach each other from their mistakes. I will be making the sure that everyone would be following the rules and regulations stated by the government.

2.3 I think me as leader can take lead in every event and I will make sure that the people are listening to the calls given on radio. I will be recruiting people from all time zones so that we have active members at all times and we will be attending every events like FZ raid, Store/Gunstore Robbery etc.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. I will be working with the detective department of LSPD to improve the case files. With the help of professional detective we will collect the evidences on the gangs and try to do 2 or more gang raid in a week.

2. Bodycam is the most important thing when we go on duty by using the correct format of /me /do /try. Keeping bodycam can also save us from Server Punishments and IC Punishments.

3. To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

4. I will try to bring everyone together as a team which will create a good working environment respect will be given to everyone no will be counted as superior or inferior every rank will have his own responsibility to work for.

5. I will try to handle all the situation IC'ly and remain in the RP without breaking and character and rules.

Thank you so much for reading my application
Alexander West

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Alex
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone | GT -1
4. Average online per day | 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord | Moon.#7362
6. Your Nickname | Alexander West
7. Your ID | 12911

MDVjNC5qcGVn

Additional information
1. Leader Of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than 10 months now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in FIB under the leaderships of Hank Volkov, Ellen Bubble, Monty McKnight and Shane Muga. I have seen the mistakes which they have made and I will try to overcome those mistakes. Now I believe in myself that I am ready enough to lead FIB and make it the most elite, powerful and respected organization in the city. If I become the leader of FIB, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

2.1 First of all I want to be the the leader of FIB because I have been a High Command in FIB for 2 Terms. I was HOD of HR and I reached this rank by giving my time and loyalty to the organization and I have worked my way up step by step and got this opportunity.

2.2 I feel like I am ready for the position of a leader and I will take the full responsibility of the actions of my staff and myself. As a leader i want everyone to work together and teach each other from their mistakes. I will be making the sure that everyone would be following the rules and regulations stated by the government.

2.3 I think me as leader can take lead in every event and I will make sure that the people are listening to the calls given on radio. I will be recruiting people from all time zones so that we have active members at all times and we will be attending every events like FZ raid, Store/Gunstore Robbery etc.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. I will be working with the detective department of LSPD to improve the case files. With the help of professional detective we will collect the evidences on the gangs and try to do 2 or more gang raid in a week.

2. Bodycam is the most important thing when we go on duty by using the correct format of /me /do /try. Keeping bodycam can also save us from Server Punishments and IC Punishments.

3. To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

4. I will try to bring everyone together as a team which will create a good working environment respect will be given to everyone no will be counted as superior or inferior every rank will have his own responsibility to work for.

5. I will try to handle all the situation IC'ly and remain in the RP without breaking and character and rules.

Thank you so much for reading my application
Alexander West
A Big vouch for a Big Fruity Boy, Alex

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
New leaders are a welcome sight in city. Without new people applying we would never know the best leaders we've had in the past. Everyone has to take the first step toward wanting to make things better. Respect for your desire to refine the org and keep it active around the clock.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
Copy Pasted Application
Make a new unique one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom