Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
arnish
Administrators nickname
Vickky_Smith
Date
Aug 8, 2022
Time
21:10 IST
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15INncnW_Dd-VlqIkqPw73EkPdMWcGTGn/view?usp=sharing

arnish

Player
Player
today after game started i go outside street someone id 41217 randomly hit me...and then go again he come and killed me on green zone near my apartment ...i call admin at that same time but he say have u POV .if he come that time he see all the incident live .but he not come after i die he come and do not help to revive me...then i say ;r u noob"...and he ban me for 3 days...i know i do wrong .i do it just by mistake and angry to this player id 41217...i do not have any intention to insult him .i really respect them all because they all help me all time i want. and i am say sorry to him but he did not response .please unban me i play this game next time without doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom