Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Youe_Ionia
Administrators nickname
Richard Dejigalo
Date
Aug 9, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/163734/

naser

Player
Player
I got a warning because i was fighting someone in ghetto (after he mercy killed his gang members and he admitted that) i was running after him for 2min he ran into a GZ (which i didnt knew its a gz untill i got off his body as you can see in the clip) and the admin came and gave him a warning for mercy killing and forgot the gz rule 1.1? and gave me the warning gz 1.1 instead of him , as shown in the thread clip he left the RP not me so why would i got a punishment for gz 1.1 instead of the guy who left the RP and didnt get punishment of it, At last i hope u take the right decision of this case while i didnt leave the RP at ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom