Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Information
1. Hovhannes
2. 21
3. GMT +4
4. 5-8 hours
5. Hov#4747
6. Hov Cartier
7. 8798

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Having been in the city for over a year, and experiencing all the aspects and dynamics the city offers, I would love to get the chance to lead the most powerful organization in the city. FIB is the backbone of the city in many ways, if the organization has good leadership and an organized structure, not only do the legal organizations around it prosper, but the commitment and effort of criminal organizations also increases. With this, the whole city comes to life and everyone plays their role to their best ability. The lack of proper structure and leadership in FIB for a while now, has led gangs to not only have it easy, but to also put minimal effort in maintaining the ghetto. I am confident that with my leadership, the control of the ghetto and the combat against criminal activities in the city will have gangs on their toes, increasing their efforts to maintain control, by constant pressure and intervention from FIB. I want to make the city remember how powerful the FIB is, and motivate other legal organizations to better their own methods when dealing with criminals and unrest in the city.

• If I have the motivation to lead, I make sure that whatever organization or group of people I am leading succeeds and dominates everybody else, while at the same time keeping the competition fair and clean. While many would say that, facts and statistics speak louder than empty promises. I have done this with Slaughter Gang, I have done this with Bloods, twice, and I would love to try and help FIB prosper as well.

• It would be very selfish and delusional to think that one person can be responsible for the success of an organization. The high command which are by my side, are the most skilled and talented individuals & FIB agents this city has ever seen. Everybody in those positions will be leaders themselves. All departments will have a HOD, which themselves could easily be amazing FIB Directors. Without the proper team, it is pointless to hope for success. I am very grateful to say that everyone who will be part of my high command, are as good as they come. And while chain of command is very important, I want to note that my goal will be to develop the lower ranking FIB agents to their best potential, and my high command will be their mentors, depending on what departments they will be in. Everyone who works hard and shows their commitment and motivation will see success in an organization that is led by me.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Thankfully, the current climate of the city is already starting to embrace RP, and to reward it. This will not only make it easier to help people immerse themselves in their roles, but it will also motivate them to do so. Me being someone who has had minimal to no punishments in this server for over a year, I am sure it will serve as a good example to my agents to keep it clean and fair, while enjoying their time and helping the organization, and the city to grow. In the past, people have used corrupt biographies as a way to benefit themselves. I want to make it clear that having a corrupt biography, is solely a great way to make RP more interesting by having different scenarios which are out of the ordinary, rather than a way to make more money, and I will only give that privilege to agents who know this, and who can enrich the organization with more interesting RP scenarios, rather than using that privilege as a way to make a quick buck and do nothing else (which is what has been happening for months).

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
I love being in an org with Hov because he's such a charismatic and mindful leader who hears out his high command for opinions before making a decision. the kind of leader that will hear you out but he's still decisive. All my love Hov, you'd be great to join an org with.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
I love being in an org with Hov because he's such a charismatic and mindful leader who hears out his high command for opinions before making a decision. the kind of leader that will hear you out but he's still decisive. All my love Hov, you'd be great to join an org with.
love u kay thanks

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Gotta give credit where it's due, man ran SG to the top of the boards and now puts huge work into his current fam. Choice is pretty simple, you can close apps now. :ROFLMAO:

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Don't know him personally but respect how he always tries to be better than the best. He just took Bloods to the top and will no doubt do the same with FIB

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Senior Administrator
Big vouch to hov, he has a great personality a leader should have and always heard good things about how he leads an org/gang.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1

Big Vouch !!! #Hov-For-FIB-Director, the Best Undercover HOD coming back to the big leagues :D

Zeusssss

West X LSPD
Player
This Man is like beast if he becomes the leader of FIB then the criminals will run from FIB i will be very pleased if he becomes the leader of FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom