Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josh Tachini
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
2:00
Proofs

.faygo

it is what it is
Player
ID 11810
-Name: Josh Tachini
-Why were you banned?
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
-How long have you been banned? 60
-How long will the penalty last? 36
-Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazor,

First, I would like to apologize for my misconduct and for not fully studying the rules.
In the time that I'm now banned, I had a lot of time to reflect and think about my mistake.
I regret my action and have dealt with the rules completely in the last few days.
I promise you Mazhor, it wasn't on purpose and I never had any ill intentions towards the project. I didn't want to create an advantage for myself either, it was just stupid mistakes I made and I stand by that.
Grand Rp has given me unforgettable memories. I met new people that I spent time with every day and I really miss them. Day after day I realize how much I miss everything and to be honest I can't take it anymore.
I didn’t knew it’s not allowed that a friend log into your account, I only wanted the daily gift while I was on vacation. I’m really sorry about that now I know better and something like that won’t happen again.
So I'm asking you this one favor Mazhor, I promise it will never happen again and I've learned from my mistakes too. I beg you to unban me. I want to be part of this community again, support this project and spend time in Grand Rp with my friends.

Best regards and have a nice day
Josh Tachini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom