Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone : GMT+2 (Hungarian Time)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : klenopeti#6209
6. Your Nickname: Liam Connor
7. Your ID : 130602
Additional information

1. Leader of: "The Bloods Street Gang".

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Well First of all, the bloods gang has been very close to me and its one of the gangs I enjoy the most. After Much Consideration and testing, illegal orgs have been the thing that interests me in this city. I had the best experience at the bloods and I would like to give that some back and lead a gang so others can have fun while I take care of the non fun stuff for them. I would also like to make a non toxic gang environment after all it is about having fun with the city. I would also like to become a leader of the Bloods especially because I consider them the most respected gang in the city and I want the best for them, they are always kind people and they are the gang that I first joined. It is also important for me to note that "The Bloods" have been the best gang ever and so I would like to associate my name for it. In conclusion I want the best for the organization and so I would like to apply for leadership. On top of all of this I would like to improve on the gang by doing as many events as I can possibly do great examples of this would be "The National Guard raid" or "Battleship" but even small store robberies or gun store robberies help improve the activity and making a gang exciting, as a result of improving the gang I feel better about my leadership.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

Well to begin, I have seen a lot of things in my experience and long time in gangs and something that is a big issue with gangs is that roleplay is not taken Seriously in gangs and people constantly metagame and mix, Well I would like to avoid these mistakes and provide a high level of RP an other advice I have on improving is teaching the newer people on how to roleplay a robbery or an event. However I do believe that people need some experience in the city before joining an org as a result of this I will not accept anyone under the roleplay level of "10" since it ruins experience for both the role players and the people being roleplayed with. An other note on this is that I want to make it fun for everyone including the gang the police and the civilians. If its not fun for someone there is not a point in doing it as this is what roleplay is about. I aim to improve the roleplay in the org to the best it had ever been. It would also help the Role Play if I did activities with the gang commonly like robberies and other illegal activities, participating in everything whilst I ensure that Role Play is done at a high level at these events and that all parties have fun during the events.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
I can’t think of someone more deserving than Liam. As leader of Vagos, he’s been nothing but a top notch leader in this gang and other gangs and will lead the Bloods to become one of the top gangs

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved
Interview will be at 19.08.2022 at 20:00ST
Tag me on discord Sosa#0075​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom