Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Barry Allen
Suspect ID
3156, 30756, 24819
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2021
Time of violation
19:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aLwKowg3M0Y

terozero

Player
Player
Hello this is 3156 there is no rulebreak here, we attacked you and you guys died in the zone. Regular Turf rules aren't the same as fam turfs. I have my POV but will not send until an admin requests, because it's just not a rule break, thanks.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
You guys are the first family to report for being in zone of a Family Turf. Never has the top families report anything for being in zone when attacking a Turf zone and nor have we.

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
Brother it looks like you are breaking Gen rule 4.1 we are not allowed to have any kind of software that give any advantage and your crosshair seems like 1

Brother it looks like you are breaking Gen rule 4.1 we are not allowed to have any kind of software that give any advantage and your crosshair seems like 1

MartinWade

Player
Player
As per the POV provided, its already been half time of event.. that they can climb on to the roof, So Post the POV before the event starts that shows the violation of Event rule 1.3

you have 8 hours to respond​

Wowizzy

Player
Player
As per the POV provided, its already been half time of event.. that they can climb on to the roof, So Post the POV before the event starts that shows the violation of Event rule 1.3

terozero

Player
Player
I have never heard of this being a rule breach, keep in mind I myself did not start on roofs and neither did majority of us only a couple. If this is true I would prefer the admin set a precedent rather than punishing us, because everyone who ever does fam turfs starts inside the zone. Idk why you guys have to be so salty over 1 fam turf. Fam turfs are not red circle events in the sense like an informal, biz war, etc where you have to start outside. We started the attack it isn't a set time.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player

It's fam turf. Every family does this on attack. Because it's an event we can start whenever we want. It's not a server timed event.

azn

Forum Frog
Player

Theres no "rest of the POV" it starts halfway 15 minutes. You can see that from the POV.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Martin, when we attacked the turf, we were already ready on the roof. If you have no knowledge on how Family Turf works, I suggest referring this report to another admin who is familiar.

MartinWade

Player
Player
Report Closed

It's a family turf event. So, in this event they can start whenever they want no matter what time it is .. that purely depends on the their respective family members.

It's not a server timed event, its an event started by family members.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom