Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Secil_Caliber
Administrators nickname
Draven Pluxury and Canber
Date
Aug 10, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iPXPJyE_5U

ahmetfrost

Player
Player
So we kill him in the ghetto to rob him. Even we call the admin before reviving him. When we revive him as you can see we cannot get any response from himself when we take him up. All the people that were robbing him called the admin by saying "fail rp or fear rp come please". The admins that were taken place here is "Draven Pluxury" and "Canberk West" as you can see in the whole video they are saying to us "coming" on the left eye but they are just watching this 12 minute robbery with out doing anything. So we see that Canberk writes here at 0.12 second. But he watches the whole sitiuation like nothing is happening for 2 minutes finally we see "Canberk West" coming to the scene and saying to ID 8409 "Media Partner btw keep in mind" Canberk telling him to comply and Ayberk ID 8409 Media Partner is telling Canberk that we VDMed him and that is why he will not continue the RP. By you know that there can be everything in a RP but always the victim needs to comply with them because there are gun pointed at his head. Few seconds later Canberk just goes away and does not even punish him for minutes longer in video. After 40 seconds Canberk comes again and tells 8409 If he will comply with our demands and 8409 litterly responds to the admin "wait wait" for like 6 times you can see POV. + at 3.20 second ID 8409 "media partner" says "hadi babacım" GEN RULE 3.2 RULE BREAK needs to be punished + He does fear and Fail rp again but not Canberk and Draven still not giving punishment to them. And then Canberks come and still does not punish him even ID 8409 is saying that he will refuse RP.+ 5.05 second ID 8409 "media partner" OOC Insult. And then Draven comes and 8409 tells Draven that he will refuse RP again. But then he puts his hands up and we tell him to bark on his radio and he says he doesnt have radio but he is a high command in Bright family. Canberk tells us that his rank is not availble to speak on the radio so that means he metagamed and told the family members to lower his rank + I want those logs to be checked too if his ranked was changed at that exact time. And still its been 9 minutes and we are still waiting for him to get punished but the 2 admins are just watching him as like nothing happened because he is a media partner on twitch with Grand RP and the thing I wanna say is this server needs to be more fair about every player and equal. I really want to see these 2 admins getting warned or doing something to them because this cannot be happening normally it breaks the RP world and players like these and + this player is a media partner he needs to show more fair play against the server because he is representing this server to new players. Thank you for reading.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Why are you lying?? i gave him punishment and i told everyone you guys dont want to make forum cause he got punishment and you guys also saw in left eye. But you did not provide POV of he getting punishment
Anyway DW I have POV of punish him and told you guys to don't make forum
Thank in advance. For reading this..

ahmetfrost

Player
Player
Why are you lying?? i gave him punishment and i told everyone you guys dont want to make forum cause he got punishment and you guys also saw in left eye. But you did not provide POV of he hetting punishment
Anyway DW i have POV of punish him and told you guys to don't make forum
You and Canberk warned him over and over. Why did you wait 10 minutes to give his sentence?

Dway PoldeClappaxd

Player
Player
kids
banner_muichiro.gif

Tony Vurdurur

Vurdurur
Player
Why are you lying?? i gave him punishment and i told everyone you guys dont want to make forum cause he got punishment and you guys also saw in left eye. But you did not provide POV of he getting punishment
Anyway DW I have POV of punish him and told you guys to don't make forum
you gave all of that only demorgan no warning after 12 minutes
👍

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Draven is not administrator anymore. Regarding Canberk will talk to him so it does not happen in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom