Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL Umidjon

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Brokerz

7. Your ID 22042

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2.1 okay so i want to be the leader of bloods organization because I'm good at leading events and everything. who knows me I'm too strict on being a higher up in gangs because I was higher up in most of the gangs I join now and do something new in this server will be lit as a leader in a organization and i can say I'm so strict on leading stuff because I don't want us to sit in HQ and do nothing at all I want my people be on top always

2.2 having a good leader in an organization would be good and leading stuff and having fun and killing people in the ghetto we can not just sit like the we need to win events and robberys and everything we have to do no matter what it takes. trust me with my words

2.3 like honestly im a cool guy who like to have fun with people whoever knows me I'm cool always be and they like it when I'm higher up in organization because I'm serious about being higher up but being a leader I will be serious a lot because I'm not trying to losing my leadership because people are not listening or break rules

2.4 ultimately, I find it extraordinarily important to have an appropriate excessive command and crew to reachfulfillment. i love employer and structure inside a hierarchy or a functioning group, in this case a gang, but for that to be feasible each member of the highcommand and even the lower ranks, want to be the appropriate human beings, that allows you to attainthe proper final results. i have the people and assets to make this show up, and as can be visible before, the same excessive command who dominated the streets with Vagos, might be dominating the streets with bloods, which for most of the people in my group, is the first gang which gave them crook revel in within the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is

1.not shooting in hq also not has a friendly fire

2.learing the rules

3.not recruit all the people who don't know anything at all

4.not breaking rules because of stupid things so the gang gets waring

5. we will be improving our roleplay level to next level

6. all through these types of months, I observed that proper RP is wealthy in criminal businesses of the city, but gangs lack it extraordinarily. i'd endorse gangs to create greater RP situations in-between each other, as an example two specific gangs making a economic deal or protection deal and creating greater lore within the town that way. even though alliances exist already, what i'm advising is a chunk more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with complete on RP, even a few situations which emerge as on boards and aren’t rule breaks, will be dealt in an RP state of affairs (If a situation is a rule wreck it must pass on forums of direction). there may be constantly anxiety between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that anxiety should grow to be a healthy competition if gangs are inclined to practice greater RP, instead of having conflicts with every different OOC and having discussion board wars.

I’m ready for anything I’m back one more time

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1

Clearly one of the best fits for the job #ElrussiOnTop​

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
ooooooooooo my brother applied for blood omg best of luck my g come on you got it this guy deserve a leadership ♥️♥️♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom